There is still space but is filling fast for our first Gamblin Oil Demo with Scott Gellatly this Friday the 16th of October. The finalized timeslot for this has been confirmed at 3PM to 5Pm. For more details about this demo, please feel free to visit our reservation page.
All attendees will be receiving Gamblin samples and informational brochures. You will also be informed of the following subjects:
- Color Theory – 2-dimensional vs 3-dimensional Color Space
- Color Mixing – Navigating Color Space: Gamblin’s practical approach to color mixing
- Artist’s Oil Colors – Gamblin’s approach to color making
- Mineral vs Modern Pigments – How to create a personalized palette of colors
- Indirect vs Direct Techniques – Historical application of opaque and transparent colors
- FastMatte Alkyd Oil Colors – Benefits and uses of fast-drying, matte oil colors
- 1980 Oil Colors – True Color. Real Value.
- Painting Mediums – Choosing the right medium, including working properties and drying rates
- Building Permanent Paintings – Understanding Fat Over Lean
- Supports, Sizing and Grounds – How they affect color and permanence
- Gamvar Picture Varnish – Understanding contemporary varnishes and controlling surface quality
- Studio Safety – Create without compromise in a safe studioPlease don’t forget to bring a sketch/notebook and writing instrument for notes.
Click the Gamblin logo at the top of this post to register yourself for this informative demo or follow the following address: http://theartstore.wpengine.com/event/gamblin-oil-paint-demo-with-scott-gellatly/.