Welcome to our gift guide part one! In this guide you’ll find all kinds of great gifts for artists on your list (or for yourself) from stocking stuffers to fabulous splurges!
Remember, when you buy at a local store you never pay shipping and you can get what you want same day! 😉 Plus you get friendly, helpful retail elves to help you with your selections! Holiday perks? Yep. We will gift wrap for you (within reason)!
- Accurasee Artist Sketch Caddie $13.99 – $14.99 Keep your supplies together with your sketch book or journal! The Sketch Caddie fits onto your sketchbook cover, and provides carrying space for your favorite drawing supplies! Holds pencils, pens, sharpeners, erasers and anything else you can stuff into it! Elastic band expands to fit various sketchbook sizes. Get a few because these make awesome gifts for artists!
2. Posca paint markers $29.99 These paint markers stick to EVERYTHING! Paint or mark on glass, stone, metal, leather, wood and more. Posca markers are vivid and opaque.
3. Sumo Grip Electric Eraser $49.99 Woah! Holy awesome eraser, Batman! This makes the job of correcting mistakes easy, fast and fun – Try drawing with the eraser on a graphite covered surface for reverse techniques!
4. La Petite Aquarelle portable watercolor set $29.95 This portable travel set has 12 vivid colors and is the perfect size and price for any artist! Great stocking stuffer. Take it sketching or use it in your studio! This set inspires artists to paint and play. Built in pallette and elastic band to hold the set comfortably.
5. Manuscript hand lettering sets $9.95-$23.95 These lettering sets beg to be touched! Elegant packaging and great pricing make these wonderful gifts for anyone interested in hand lettering.
6. Angelus leather paint basics kit $26.40 Paint on leather, fabric and many other surfaces! This well priced set includes brushes for a complete experience. Awesome! They’ll love it!
7. Solvent Free oil painting supplies from M. Graham & Co $9.99 – $52.19 Use walnut oil and alkyd medium to paint and clean up solvent free! Great for those who love oils but can’t stand toxic thinners.
8. Easels, Easels, Easels $65.99 – $170 A quality easel is something most artists won’t buy for themselves! Elevate their art off of the kitchen table with the gift of an awesome floor easel. Or, keep it on the table but gain new perspective with a delightful tabletop easel! We have a huge variety of easels to choose from in all sizes and price ranges. Oh yeah, we have drafting tables too!
9. Spoil them with a 7 pack of canvas! $26.00Is the only thing holding them back a lack of canvas? There are so many paintings waiting to be born… These student quality canvas are primed cotton on sturdy wood stretcher bars, and are a great value for seven canvases!
10. A great journal and watercolor, marker, hand lettering or pencil set! $10.95-$33.99 The perfect partnership – we have about a jillion journals to choose from, and so many art supply sets to delight the senses! These basic items alone can unlock the latent creativity in anyone’s soul! Try watercolors, colored pencils, graphite, pen & ink, hand lettering, collage, gouache and so much more. A mixed media journal can take the pressure of all kinds of materials!
Unleash your inner artist with awesome Art Store gifts! Not just for the holidays, but every day!