For this 2019 Holiday Season, the Art Store knows our local artists need time to make your gifts to give to your loved ones. You also need some great sales to make the holidays better for everybody involved.
ALL pre-stretched canvas and painting boards are 40% off the MSRP! *
*The above great prices will be held until the 28th of December!
Also the coupon book that is mailed to the Quad City area is running an Art Store coupon in December.
Keep your eye out for it. Its gonna be a good one!! – Keith Kendall, owner & manager
For this holiday season, The Art Store schedule is as follows:
Closed: Thursday and Friday, November 28th & 29th
Open: Saturday, November 30th
Closed: December 25th & 26th
Closed: January 1st – Happy New Year
To celebrate thoughtful communication, the timeless art of calligraphy, and the physical act of putting tangible ink to beautiful paper, we introduce a full line of high-quality writing products featuring classic Strathmore Writing® paper. The wide range of formats allows you to share special and meaningful communication with others or keep your own personal chronicles.
Strathmore Writing Pads & Envelopes, Flat & Folded Correspondence Cards, and Hardbound & Softcover Journals perform beautifully with a broad range of ink varieties and writing instruments, including fountain pens.
- Natural white Strathmore Writing® paper
- Available in pads, envelopes, flat & folded cards, and hardbound & softcover journals
- Pads, envelopes and journals feature beautiful 25% cotton, 24lb. (90gsm) writing paper
- Flat and folded cards feature heavyweight 110lb. (297gsm) writing paper and matching 24lb. (90gsm) envelopes in standard US mailing sizes
- Pads and Writing Journals feature blank and non-photo blue lined options
- Softcover Writing Journals feature a luxurious soft cover in deep navy blue
- Hardbound Writing Journals feature a textured matte cover in deep navy blue
- Acid free
- Made in the U.S.A.
Come on in to see the cleaned and reorganized store!
Class schedules are forming and will be announced in December.
May the community tell me what they want from the store in the future. A good Art Store is only as good as its community. I have always imagined weekly classes, workshops and demos. The real question is what should they be about. Email us if you have any ideas. – Keith K.
The Art Store moving forward to 2020
I would like to personally thank the multitudes of customers that have come in these last few weeks. Its been a long road to my personal health recovery and your concern and patience is well received. I also would like to thank the customers and students that decided they could help me count the thousands of materials in the store. Without this great community, this transition in my life would have been very difficult. – Keith K.
May 2020 bring many new positive changes in everybody’s lives.