Golden A-Z Acrylic Sets include a selection of Golden Heavy Body Acrylics, Fluid Acrylics, Open Acrylics, and High Flow Acrylics, as well as pastes, gels, and mediums. By following the included instruction guide, artists can experience the unique properties and possibilities of each line.
Starter Set of 14 Colors and Mediums — Set includes the following:
- 3, 1 oz tubes of Golden Heavy Body Acrylic (Hansa Yellow Medium, Quinacridone Magenta, and Titanium White)
- 2, 1 oz tubes of Golden Open Acrylic (Alizarin Crimson Hue and Phthalo Blue GS)
- 3, 0.5 oz bottles of Golden Fluid Acrylic (Quinacridone/Nickel Azo Gold, Iridescent Bright Gold Fine, and Teal)
- 2, 0.5 oz bottles of Golden High Flow Acrylic (Indigo (Anthraquinone) and Fluorescent Pink)
- 2 oz Clear Tar Gel
- 2 oz Heavy Gel (Matte)
- 2 oz Light Molding Paste
- 2 oz Polymer Medium (Gloss)
- Instruction guideAlso NEW
HB Modern Theory Mixing Set — Mix a wide range of remarkably clean, intense color blends that retain their brilliance even in the thinnest wash or glaze. The set contains eight organic, modern colors in a 2 oz (59 ml) size, including one each of Hansa Yellow Light, Hansa Yellow Medium, Naphthol Red Light, Quinacridone Magenta, Anthraquinone Blue, Phthalo Blue (Green Shade), Phthalo Green (Blue Shade), and Titanium White.
HB Classic Theory Color Mixing Set — This set provides an ideal starting point for artists interested in exploring a more traditional range of naturalistic colors, such as those found in landscapes, still lifes, and portraits. The colors all played significant roles in the painting of the 19th century and earlier, a period when pigments derived from minerals, plants, and metals dominated. Contained in the set are a balanced range of eight transparent and opaque colors in 2 oz tubes, including Cadmium Yellow Light, Indian Yellow Hue, Cadmium Red Light, Alizarin Crimson Hue, Ultramarine Blue, Prussian Blue Hue, Viridian Green Hue, and Titanium White, plus a color mixing guide.