Many, many of our customers have been requesting a monthly watercolor class. As of September, we are starting an introductory watercolor class that will repeat from month to month as long as holidays are not affecting its schedule. In this class, we will be learning to mix colors, understand abstract painting, build beautiful landscape artwork and study still lifes.
Julia Kartman will step by step teach you in how artists see the world. Come join us and socialize with some of our art community.
To view the details of this monthly class, you can see a sneak peek of the incoming classes for September, October and November. As the next few months of classes and workshops are built, you can find them here.
BTS Sales Floor Promotions
All M. Graham professional paints are 40% off!
In stock Fredrix pre-stretched canvases are 40% off!*
In stock Prismacolor Art Markers are 50% off!
In stock Enkaustikos paint is 50% off!
In stock Jack Richeson Casein Paint is 50% off!
Ottinger’s Drawing 1 Class kits are 10% off!
Below is our coupon that can be found in the Monthly Coupon Mailer, feel free to use below as well.
*Fredrix has completed their ownership transfer to one of our art material vendors. As they take over management duties, the shortages will be filled by their decisions. Any out of stock needs we are offering to stretch the canvas to your desires at the MSRP. Alternative products have been received to plan for any shortages.
Shortages in the art material world continue to occur. Please contact us if you are having problems in fulfilling your needs. We may be able to help.
- Winsor & Newton Oils – after multiple requests from the new and past customers, the top 25 oil paints will be on the sales floor very soon. Special orders easily done from week to week
- Tombow Glue Pen:
Permanent bond for precision glue – use for fonts, intricate paper cuttings, quilling, rhinestones, beads and glitter. Easy to hold pen applicator. Non squeeze glue flows like a ballpoint pen for pinpoint coverage drying instantly. No mess and won’t stick to your hands – wipes clean without water, leaving no residue or damage to project. Clean and easy to use as a resist – draw with glue pen, let dry completely and color over top with water-based ink or watercolor paint. Create detailed patterns or shapes that will resist color washes with precision pen tip. 1.0mm line width. 0.9 ml. Acid-free and photo-safe.
- 1.0 mm line width – great for intricate details
- Easy to hold pen applicator
- Non-squeeze glue flows like a ballpoint pen for pinpoint coverage
- Acid-free, photo-safe
- 0.9 ml
- Vermillion and Lemon Yellow in oils and acrylic paints for the Yavapai College students
- Liquitex Basics primary colors for the Yavapai College students
- New & classic Instructional Art Books
- Strathmore 11×17 Bristol Pads for the Yavapai College students
- 18×24 XL Watercolor Pads for the local school art studios
- Art Plaster from Activa
- Pottery Glaze Wax Resist from Amaco
- Expanded store floor color choices of Golden Open Acrylic Paints