The Art Store Single Sessions
The following Art Store classes have met their minimums and we are offering single sessions in April:
April Mondays – Introductory Watercolors – 2 to 5 PM
- A high-energy class that is focusing on the basics of drawing and watercolor painting. Learn how watercolor works, about brushes and the differences of watercolor paper. $30.00 per session. All materials extra.
April Tuesdays – Introductory Pastels – 2 to 5 PM
- The correct use of sanded paper techniques, transfer methods and professional pastels are discussed for starters. $30.00 per session. All materials extra.
April Fridays – Life Drawing – 2 to 5 PM
- For the rest of April, single sessions will be offered during our Winter Life Drawing. Don’t miss signing up for our Spring Subscription to make these sessions available for the next three months. See our class scheduler for more details. $15.00 per session. All materials extra.
The following classes are running in April depending on the instructor’s schedule, check our monthly scheduler and call Mr. Orlowski (see Friday’s class description for his number):
April Fridays – Introductory Oils and Acrylic – 10 to 1 PM
- A highly knowledgeable instructor leads this class and manages his own students and schedule. A fun class that will hone your painting skills. Learn more about the basics of oil and acrylic paint uses. All materials extra.
April Saturdays – Sculpture Class – 2 to 5 PM
- Learn the basics of sculpture as well as how to mold, cast and present your pieces properly. Need to know how to build an armature? Fiber clay? Class is taught by the Art Store owner that has over 25 years of sculpture experience. $30.00 per session. All materials extra.