March’s One-day Professional Artist’s Workshop Registration
Professional Artist Workshop – Or How to Succeed in Art Without Cutting Your Ear Off.
What should a professional artist create to begin marketing their work? What resources are available for the artist to brand their work and get it out into the world.
This workshop will examine what we need to do after the work is completed.
Some subjects to be discussed are as follows:
- How to build a portfolio and what forms to present to professional galleries.
- What resources on the internet exist to present your work.
- Price, Price, Price versus, Value, Value Value….
- Format, size and presentation of prints.
- Framed or unframed… 3D work?
- Mixing it up.
- Don’t be desperate…
- Keeping yourself up in a world of down.
- Feeding your creativity in balance with marketing your work
- Records, taxes and the business side of art.
Out of stock
**Note: there have been changes to the refund/cancellation policy**
Refund Policy: We are paying for the instructor, lights, furniture, insurance, and staff to be there for you. There are absolutely no refunds after 48 hours prior to class for any reason. The Art Store is not responsible for providing make-ups or issuing refunds, credits or transfers for sessions missed as a result of illnesses, emergencies or other events beyond our control. Students will receive a full tuition refund only in the event that the Art Store cancels a workshop.
Students who withdraw their registration 7 days or more prior to class receive a full refund less a $10 process fee. Students who withdraw 3-6 days prior to class receive a credit voucher for a future class less a $10 process fee and a $15 drop fee ($25). Refunds or vouchers are not available for any reason to students who withdraw 48 hours or less prior to class.
CANCELLATION : In the event of class cancellation by the Art Store, you will be notified by phone or email, and receive a full refund of your tuition and fees.